Are you in need of a quick and easy recipe for your last minute Halloween party planning? These Mud Cups are a healthy spin on a childhood snack that will have all your guests begging for the secret ingredient.
What’s the secret? The pudding is made with avocado! This recipe is not only guilt-free, but vegan and gluten-free as well. You will have all your bases covered as far as party guests go.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Crushed Oreos
- Put the almond milk, avocados, cocoa, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt into your blender and puree on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the pudding to glasses or cups with about an inch or 2 of room left at the top.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Crumble some Oreos and place them on top of your pudding in a layer about ½ an inch to an inch thick.
- Top with gummy worms or any of your favorite candies.
- Enjoy this healthier version of a classic Halloween snack!